REQUIREMENT OF WARRANTY
1. The warranty applies to Olvent axial fans, distributed in Poland by Technika Chłodzenia Sp. o.o. and sold in Republic of Poland.
2. To keep the warranty of the fan is required to provide correct environment of the fan.
3. General distributor ensures the correct operation of the device during the 12-month guarantee, calculated from the date of sale the unit by the distributor.
4. The condition for accepting the guarantee is the proof of purchase; use the fan according to the application and technical-operational terms contained in the manual.
5. Manufacturing defects arising during the warranty period will be repaired by the Authorised Service Olvent, using parts supplied by the distributor.
6. The warranty does not cover machine parts subject to natural wear and tear of the device.
7. Warranty is void if: a faulty installation; making unauthorized repairs; damage due to external causes or force majeure.
8. Damaged parts become the property of the distributor.
9. Distributor shall not be liable for any financial loss or other civil consequences arising from the occurrence of the defect in the device.
10. Complaints time is 14 days. If there is a need to supply spare parts from the manufacturer of the device, the deadline may be extended to 28 working days.
11. The customer bear the costs associated with starting the complaint procedure in case of complaints unjustified.